Wednesday, March 21, 2012

cultiver picks!





My friend Siobhan of A-zumble-zay and I travelled down to Ipswich to Cultiver  to re-stock last week. (2014 update-Cultiver is no longer open)
These beautiful scarves are the work of Siobhan and are made of beautiful merino felt-such rich and striking colours. 
While I added some new pieces and hand dyed yarns to the store of course I feasted my eyes on the gorgeous creations within! 




These cake stands made from new and recycled crockery are so charming-I can just imagine scones and little sandwiches on them. They are the work of I love leelou and are super cute, eh?


These adorable little brown doggie brooches and framed picture also appealed...
I love vintage childrens' illustration and red on white!



Aside from trips to Ippy I have been home working away on my hand dyed yarn-this is my latest- let's call it 'rosy' I think its so soft and cuddly looking! 
I'll be back at Village life again this weekend with yarns, toys, purses and crochet...
hope to see you there!
xkate

No comments: