Thursday, July 2, 2009

beautiful moments

I wish I could always feel peace within regardless of what surrounds me.
But I am only too human and I sometimes feel furious and disappointed with this culture, this time in history this government and the state of the world.
Climate change, animal cruelty, poverty, child exploitation, sexism, homophobia, racism, etc,etc. When sometimes it all gets too much I need to go to places like this.



When I am away from the noise of the city, from tv,radio, newspapers, gossip I remember there is potential for positive change and joy in each moment, and will and determination can be put towards any goal, perhaps to being very gentle.
This is the kind of image I am keeping of my children, my life, to help me focus on what matters to me. It is a recording a passing but very real and joyful moment.
ahhhhhh.

xkate

No comments: