Monday, October 11, 2010

happy wet brisstyle indie mother and baby market



When it rains it pours in South East Queensland...

Friends drop by though, despite the weather ;o)

And friends and customers also braved the rains to join the joy of the Brisstyle mother and baby market.
I was delighted with my first dash robin stall at the Brisstyle market, meeting lovely fellow brisstylers -beautiful and generous Sam of Jettas nest, who came along just to lend a hand :o) and sweet Rebecca of Edward and Lily with her exquisite brooches and embroidery and my stall neighbour, gorgeous Teri showcasing her delicate designs of pass the parcel...
so many more too! And all the customers are more like friends, so sweet and generous with praise and suggestions.
I can't wait to attend the Brisstyle Eco Market and see all the other eco crafters...
(and I'm sure to come home with more of my new friends lovely eco arts crafts works!)


There were so many mums and dads carrying adorable babies and children I simply couldn't resist taking one home...
she's been very quiet and well behaved since I retrieved her from her basket...

(see below)


If you'd like to find out more about Brisstyle head here.
This week the amazing Melinda has posted up a dash robin interview
She has thankfully worked magic with my wandering thoughts!
xKate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a wonderful market! And the little baby you took home is so cute. Will you make her some clothes?

Anonymous said...

Hello Kate!!!!!
Good on you for advertising cool stuff like markets and etsy... it's those sneaky google ads that I hate along the lines of "lose 5kg in a week! Click here"......
your market things are coooooooolies
I'm off to read the interview! good stuff!
XXX

Sandrine said...

The market looked lovely as usual and looking forward to meeting you and your creations at the ECO!Must have been a froggy weekend :) x
PS: I enjoyed the interview too, so you are used to french people lost in the city ;)hehe