Thursday, March 18, 2010

my creative space

I had 'one of those weeks' with my kids...broken sleep, waiting for eternity at doctors and so I do not have a lot of energy to put into this post...but this tiredness did make me think its time to rejoice publicly in my one true love-TEA!
Over the years this love of tea has attracted some funny creatures to my home...


I am whittling down my possessions(again!!op shopping addiction requires constant clear outs) but paused to photograph these before they flew the coop...

I do love a tea cozy...even the name and if not for tea I don't think I would ever truly wake up!

xkate
as always for more creative thursdayness head to
http://www.kootoyoo.com/

13 comments:

Cotton Kiwi said...

I totally agree with your comment on clearing out every so often being essential for the op shop junkie! LOVE those tea cosies!

Kirsty said...

Mmmm...yes the Op Shopping thing does present a few storage issues doesn't it?

Love the scrappy pieced cosy.

Sarah. Splish Splash Designs said...

Love that first cosy :)

Unknown said...

Here's hoping for a calmer next week :)..Lovely tea cosies hope they find a good home.

handmade clothing at Lillipilli Lane said...

very cute, tks for popping by my blog : ) Good luck with getting some more rest in the coming weel ; ) The life of a mum.

Christina Lowry said...

They are all lovely, but I do know what you mean about an op-shopping addiction... just don't tell my husband... :)

Unknown said...

Love these tea cosies! How sweet are they, the scrappy one is just adorable!
Sophie x

Amanda said...

that owl cosie is really cute!

I know what you mean with op shopping and i like it how it kinda has it's own continual 'circle of life' (i can't stand it when people use that term to justify inhumane things in the meat industry!)

Snooze said...

totally awesome tea cosies ... i'm looking for a pattern to knit my first one and you've given me a few ideas

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Wow, as a non tea or coffee drinker (& mother of 4, somehow without caffeine) i can appreciate your tea love as my mother is English & loves a proper pot of tea. Hope your weekend is lovelier than your week. Love Posie

michelle said...

the tea cosies are ace. there is a woman at the vic market who buys tea cosies cuts pony tail holes in them and wears them as hats. no kidding

Sarah said...

I totally agree about the importance of tea! I can't do anything before my usual 4-8 cups of tea in the morning...! Love the tea cosies.

Trudi - Me and Ewe said...

How could you part with these treasures!