Wednesday, February 17, 2010

inundated

They have visited my lounge room, my kitchen and now my very own bedroom...

a cute green friend, this time on the base of my bedside lamp. I know one is under my bed right now because I can hear it landing as it hops across the floor!! I have lived in Brisbane now for about 13+ years and not once has a frog entered a home I have lived in. It is the most heart warming thing.

I was taking more notice of my garden today, and I felt very happy and inspired by the beauty all round...


Moments pass by so fast. Un noticed. So fragile and small and lovely.




Now that the weather has briefly cooled, I have been wanting to do things! So using some vintage buttons I ordered in from the U.S and a whole bunch of fabric I bought second hand, I have been sewing...

So far I have 2 bags made and another 3 cut out...have had some suggestions from friends and have experimented and found a way to make a bag which can be turned inside out for 2 different looks...but wait -there's more...vintage buttons hidden inside...such a satisfying project!
Now one last thing, 'yay! the lovely thing makers market evenings are kicking off again', Friday the 26th-Boundary Street, West end, 5.30 til 8, Avid Reader...
xkate

No comments: