Thursday, February 26, 2009

commuting hell.

Oh, what I'd give for a dash of robin. I do miss my little car mascot. Especially when it took me just over 3 and a half hours to get to my classes(late) one morning.


I have spent these last 3 days driving my kids to school over the other side of the city, driving back into the city for training courses then back out of the city to collect my kids and then back across the city to my home. And someone said to me I looked much younger than my age, 'you look 27'...and I said well, honey I sure don't feel it...phew.

Anyhow, getting introduced to so many people and to the focus and enthusiasm of the business babes training days is hard to get my head around after trying and struggling and being out here, on my own, so to speak, for so long.

It is confronting to be closer to my dreams. It sometimes feels too much like closer to risks and closer to potential loss. But honestly, what is the alternative?

Underneath my tiredness and fears, I am inspired and once I surface from this sea of information that is currently washing over me there will be much to be done. In short, the women running the course and particiapting with me are amazing...and I can't wait to get on with it all!

I am miffed to say my crocheting has still been at a stand still. I am having a mini break, down the coast this weekend(public transporting it' no driving, yippee!), and I plan to take my crochet hooks and some yarn and just see what happens (no pressure, just a suggestion for my fingers!)
xKate

No comments: