Friday, July 9, 2010

good wishes

I really enjoy being able to send out good wishes and thanks...
this is a no topic big gratitude ramble...
there are many lovely competitions being hosted by fellow bloggers,
it's a warm interconnected circle of offerings-bloggers are very generous.

I received some beautiful crystal and crochet gifts from Alice this week, so sweet.
http://crochethealingandraymond.wordpress.com/


These school holidays I have adored being with my patient boys, we have had space and time enough to be creative...

and silly

people who take time to read my blather, thank you too!

xKate

4 comments:

Chrissy Foreman C said...

Yay for gratitude! I'm feeling it too.
C x

Cathie said...

yay for the greatness in this blogworld,
it's always great to pop by for a visit. thank YOU! and thank you for always finding time to leave a sweet word.

Baa-Me Kniits said...

LOL Tripitaka looks like he can smell Raymond!!

Glad you are enjoying the holidays and all the love :-)

Crochet with Raymond said...

Oh, what a lovely thing! To see the crystals sitting with some beautiful buddhas... just like they would at my house! Of course they were meant for you...
Glad you're enjoying the holidays... and thanks for creating such a lovely blog for all your fans to enjoy!