Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tricycle pop up shop

On Saturday Chrissy, Bec and I set up our first Tricycle pop up shop!
Michelle who runs the lovely shop 'nook' supported us and graciously let us use her sweet courtyard and garden out front of her store.


We placed our eco friendly crafted goodies amongst the plants, on our vintage beloved suitcases,
tiny antique cupboards and anywhere else we thought looked 'right.'
It was a lot of fun, thanks to all who visited!


my new nest brooches...


Chrissy's jewellery


Bec's Beautiful clothing


Hmm...if you are wishing you had come along, don't worry!
There's even more crafting goodness to be found...
Come along to Avid Reader bookstore, Boundary Street, West end, this Friday night.
Yep, it's the 'lovely thing makers' monthly craft market,
hope to see you there!
xKate
p.s- this month will be extra special as the band 'muddy tutu!' are playing!

2 comments:

Ruby Star said...

Oh so jealous, so many lovely things and how about that dress! I want it and i don't even have someone it will fit :)

Crochet with Raymond said...

Oh wow! It looked amazing! good on you girls! I so wish I could join in with my wares.... I hope you made *s**tloads* of money and had a wonderful filfilling time!
p.s your turquoise and red scarves in the first shot were particulatly appealing to my eyes!