Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the definition of sweet




hello! I hope this little selection of images gives you some inspiration, specifically cute and sweet creative inspiration!


The very clever Steph of mon petit poppet is organising something very special over here. She is encouraging anyone crafty to join her in making 'hope softies'


Special little handmade toys for the families who have lost thier homes and everything in them during the recent Qld floods. There are thousands of people in evacuation centres, these toys will go to them.

So tonight I will be gathering some of my favourite fabrics and my softies books and will be trying to create something adorable ...won't you join in?




Cute little toys


and just to finish on an ultra cute note...puppies!!
I will update tomorrow with the finished toy!
xKate











2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Lovely post :) Made me smile.

Baa-Me Kniits said...

is that your puppy?? so cute!