Sunday, April 3, 2011

crochet kids


As we approach our cooler seasons I'm listing cozy accessories on made.it and etsy.

I have enlisted my youngest to model.
He loves to pull funny faces so to capture a natural expression I wait until he is absorbed in play...
which means he is always looking down!



I can't always interrupt his playtime to model for me though...
so meet one of my favourite props- 'old velvet'-an op shopped chair...
What are your favourite props? Who gets to be your model?


xKate

3 comments:

Maxabella said...

Ready for Autumn now! x

Wendy said...

Darned kids! So hard to get them to do an honest day's work...
He's lovely, and so are your cozies.

Kate said...

Yay for the little cutie model. Mine have stopped playing nice and modelling for me. Things do look so much better on a person than on a tree though. Hope you sell loads.