Sunday, November 1, 2009

the weekend of loveliness

please let us out!
Into my favourite old suitcase I packed these up, and headed into West end.
To meet with my lovely new friends, to share a glass of wine and a conversation and to chuckle over cute children and smile warmly til my cheeks ached. I love the little market folk, such a sweet and interesting and talented group of women. Oh, and we hold a little market too!


Beautiful Olivias' lovely creations at Avid Reader, next market night is the first Friday of December so pop it in your calenders!


Reading on the grass on Saturday, surrounded by a purple carpet of Jacaranda flowers-bright blue above, for fleeting moments in my fragile heart and mind it really sinks in that life is sweet.
the only flag I will ever be caught flying...a crocheted picnic rug
xkate

No comments: